SIMPLE KUROBUTA PORK ROAST
- Pork roast
- Always start with thoroughly thawed meat.
- Rub roast with the salt of your choice. Put in a pan with sides (cast iron is our favorite). Add 1 cup of water, fruit juice, wine or even cold coffee.
- Cook at 210° F for 120 minutes per pound. For example, a 6- pound roast would cook for 8 hours. Cook uncovered. If it seems dry, add more liquid. It is ideal to have some liquid left at the end to eat with the meat or make gravy.
- Pork is considered safe at 145° F. Use a meat thermometer to determine internal temperature of the roast.
- Serve and enjoy! It really only needs salt as seasoning.